- 2 ounces Black Dog aged 7-year rum
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce OJ, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- Garnish: nutmeg
- Garnish: maraschino cherry
Invented at the Soggy Dollar Bar in the BVI's, our version of the Painkiller is made with our own Black Dog 7-year-old rum. Perhaps the tastiest boat drink ever...enjoy!
- Add the rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut to a shaker with ice and shake vigorously but briefly to combine.
- Strain into a hurricane glass or snifter over crushed ice.
- Garnish with nutmeg and a maraschino cherry.
Serve with a straw.
Interested in our Black Dog Rum or any of our other Black Dog wine and spirits? Order online today